Tuesday, June 8, 2010

*Waltz For Wishes*

SATURDAY, APRIL 10th, 2010
'Waltz for Wishes' is an annual fundraiser for the Make-A-Wish Foundation of East Tennessee. It is the foundations largest fundraiser throughout the year, and over the past 5 years has raised over $750,000! As Miss Chattanooga, I sold raffle tickets for auction items and was announced at the events final auction at the Knoxville's Downtown Marriott.



The group of raffle ticket sellers were divided into teams of two. We each had a competition as to which group could sell the most raffle tickets. And I am proud to say, my partner Stephen Kidwell and I won the raffle ticket sells by a long shot!! We rocked it!!



After boasting for just a minute or two about our success, Stephen and I congratulated everyone else on their efforts. I had such a blast and made some dear friends!





1 comment: