Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mixology in Nashville


Last night was so much fun!! The Hutton Hotel in downtown Nashville hosted an event called Mixology to raise money for different Middle Tennessee Non-Profit Organizations. Local restaurants set up booths around the stunning venue while guests enjoyed samples of cuisine, art, and fashion. I had the honor of assisting the models in the runway show with hair and make-up and the models just happened to be the Titan's Cheerleaders!! They were so kind and funny and I felt like I had known them for years! The fashions they were modeling were from the Flavour Boutique. I loved every outfit and I had to sustain myself from purchasing anything!


After completing their hair and make-up, I stayed backstage and helped with the outfit changes and any touch ups the girls needed. I did get to escape for a short time to check out the event! It was gorgeous and looked to be a great success! It was neat to see the wide variety of people that came out for the philanthropic purpose!

I was so thrilled to be a part of the event and I hope that next year I can volunteer my time and talent again! Also, I hope to be helping the Titan's Cheerleaders with any other appearances they will be making ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment