Tuesday, June 8, 2010

*Freedom Riders 7th Annual Poker Run*

SATURDAY, APRIL 17, 2010

The 3rd annual Poker Run in Chattanooga was a HUGE success! It was also one of the most enjoyable events I have had the privilige of participating in! It started off at Thunder Creek Harley Davidson with a band and auction ticket sales. Participants purchased their poker cards there and signed up for the Poker Run.


While walking around selling auction tickets, the band dedicated a song to me and then proceeded to invite me onstage!! I performed 'White Liar', 'I Want You to Want Me', and 'I'm Your's' with them!



The Poker Run ended at Charlie's in Soddy Daisy. There I helped collect poker cards, sold more auction tickets, and posed for photo opportunities! : )

This event has raised over $28,000 just in the past two years and I can not wait to see how much we raised this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment